Search This Blog

Thursday 24 January 2013

Last week at HMD project

I feel as if it is so long since I've put in an entry on this project. It didn't mean I wasn't working , just that I was working too hard.

Snow and ice could have stopped things this week but luckily I managed to get through.

I set about a lot of planning over the weekend and finishing for the work already completed.
The sunrises and sunsets were glorious over the snowy landscape and made the journeying worth it.

A coastal school was a change of scenery and the very able p7s got a lot out of the stones theme.


The large pieces of 'foam' rocks were needing to be washed in a machine to firm and full the work done in class.

As I took away the 'pet stones' calls like ...mine is a vegetarian please look after him and hugs to the stones meant the children had taken ownership and were sad to see me take them away but knew they would be returned to them after the exhibition.

Tomorrow is exhibition set up day and I hope it all goes straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment