Search This Blog

Friday 13 April 2012

Boys Dorm. early morning

Ah yes, you read correctly.
I write this blog entry from a bed in a boys dorm room...no there are no boys here just a lingering teenage whiff in the bathroom. I am thinking it is a little like placing yourself in the 'zone' to write about a particular event or emotion...but that is not why I am here. Felters have taken over this Harry Potter middle England school. i promise to get some photos up later as it is an amazing place.We had a full on evening after a school dinner, hmmm so al the stories are true then about that ( Loretto Convent never had school dinners in my day ha ha )
A full itinerary of events launch us into a bright dappled sunlit day. I think this may well be the only chance to draw breath and contemplate.
Today's workshop is a full day and should be very stimulating.
Breakfast calls and I still need to get dressed..
That's the news from the boys room for today.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment