Search This Blog

Monday 2 April 2012

What April already???



I am working on keeping up to date with Heartfelts day to day happenings by attempting the Ultimate Blog challenge.
I think the changes this Spring merit a day to day blog and I am sure the challenge will be good for me. I have started this month in a very productive way and have been sewing felted birdies with beaded wings and button eyes...what's new about that? Well to use my travelling time to better advantage I have been sewing as I travel, no I am not doing the driving but it is hard to sew and not prick your finger on some of the most scenic views in Scotland travelling along the side of Loch Lomond on a rare sunny day.
Now that I have got here the real work has started...rebuilding my new to be workshop, very exciting but at times overwhelming at the sheer enormousness of the task.

2 comments:

  1. Hi from a fellow Ultimate Blogger :D Great post & love your felt work G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also doing the UBC I am an avid card maker and cannot wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete